- Fri, 21 JanGéNIA Masterclass
- Fri, 21 JanGéNIA Masterclass
- Sat, 24 Jul19:30 BST24 Jul 2021, 19:30 – 21:0019:30 BSTWe are delighted to invite you to our traditional summer concert given by 'Piano-Yoga®' students! The programme will last for about an hour and will have compositions by JS Bach, WA Mozart, Cézar Frank, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Frederic Chopin and Fazil Say to name just a few.
- Thu, 11 FebOnline Masterclass via Zoom11 Feb 2021, 19:00 – 20:30 GMTOnline Masterclass via ZoomBreathing is one of the most essential parts of our existence. Without breath, there is no life! Yet it is surprising how many pianists forget to breathe correctly, suffering the danger of suffocation. Knowing the techniques of breathing practices can transform your playing.
- Holland Workshop and Masterclass Series: Performing, Playing and Practising from the Piano-Yoga® PerspectiveFri, 15 JanOnline Event
- Fri, 27 NovOnline Event27 Nov 2020, 18:30 – 19:45 GMTOnline EventPianists have a challenging performing life! Compared to many other musicians, we are often the ones who are faced with the difficulty of adjusting to new instruments. Sometimes, the rehearsal which is offered to us is so limited, that there is not enough time to make sure that we feel comfortable.
- Fri, 30 OctOnline Event via Zoom30 Oct 2020, 18:30 – 19:45Online Event via ZoomPiano articulation forms a substantial part of piano technique. From staccato to legato, from portamento to playing various types of mordents and chords, this event will be very much 'hands on' with GéNIA demonstrating on the piano the main principles of piano articulation.
- Fri, 02 OctPiano-Yoga Club Online Early October 202002 Oct 2020, 18:30 – 19:45 BSTPiano-Yoga Club Online Early October 2020Following the launch of my tutorial 'Transform Your Playing: A Complete 11 Stage Guide', this Piano-Yoga® Club will be dedicated to a discussion about my new course. It will give the chance to those of you who already purchased the course to ask any questions which you may have and for those, who ar
- Fri, 31 JulPiano-Yoga® Club Online31 Jul 2020, 18:30 – 19:45 BSTPiano-Yoga® Club OnlineThe idea of creating this event came after I was invited to design yoga exercises specifically tailored to the singers for the Musyka Music Camp in LA, where I now teach yoga online to young inspiring musicians. I realised that I absolutely MUST share my exercises with you!
- Fri, 26 JunPiano-Yoga® Club Online
- Piano-Yoga® Club:How your attitude can dramatically influence your playing and win over your audienceFri, 22 MayPiano-Yoga® Club Online
- Fri, 08 MayPiano-Yoga® Club Online08 May 2020, 18:30 – 19:45Piano-Yoga® Club OnlineWhether you like piano exercises or not, it's a fact: they do work! Even 15 minutes per day of piano exercises can transform your technique no end! Whether you like piano exercises or not, it's the fact: they do work! Even 15 minutes per day of piano exercises can transform your technique.
- Wed, 25 MarSchott Music London - Music Shop25 Mar 2020, 18:15 – 19:45Schott Music London - Music Shop, 48 Great Marlborough St, Soho, London W1F 7BB, UKThis course of masterclasses aims to create practical tools for musicians which they will be able to apply to their playing straight away. This, in turn, will not only help to improve rapidly, but most importantly, increase their joy of playing the piano.
- Wed, 26 FebSchott Music London - Music Shop26 Feb 2020, 18:15 – 19:45Schott Music London - Music Shop, 48 Great Marlborough St, Soho, London W1F 7BB, UKThis course of masterclasses aims to create practical tools for musicians which they will be able to apply to their playing straight away. This, in turn, will not only help to improve rapidly, but most importantly, increase their joy of playing the piano.
- Fri, 17 JanLondon